As fund industry assets fall for the first time in five years, developing a long-term competitive strategy has never been more crucial to success. On 27th March leaders from the largest asset management businesses in Europe at The Future of Fund Management will meet in London to assess challenges and opportunities of the industry’s future.
Offering a content driven programme packed with insights from leaders in fund management, this event will allow fund managers to get a head start by preparing strategies for future success. The conference will be attended by over 100 senior asset management professionals and explore pressing topics such as generating return in a troubled market, delivering value in the face of fee pressure, understanding the revolution in investment operations and the potential impact of Brexit.
The 2017 event will feature:
• CEOs and Managing Directors discussing how to develop a winning value proposition amidst falling fees
• The UK’s top fund managers on generating alpha amidst future economic developments from the
• Debates on the ongoing development of artificial intelligence and what it means for the fund manager
• Breakout sessions for those focusing on the retail or institutional markets
• Exploration of the implications of Brexit with your peers and formulate a plan for success
• An unmatched speaker line-up packed with senior decision makers
A fantastic event to discuss the latest innovations in the industry”
Chief Product Officer, MoneyFarm
“It really does bring out the most interesting and reflective thoughts from your speakers. A must attend event.”
International President, Nikko Asset Management